Meet Louisa Drake
The Founder & Creator of The Louisa Drake Method
The Louisa Drake Method (LDM) was created to help you find balance in your approach to fitness, health and wellbeing. My signature method will rework your work out and transform your body by creating more definition, increased strength and extensive toning. A LDM session boosts your metabolism, burns fat, and leans out your muscles for increased flexibility, giving you a coveted sculpted physique.
I draw on my background as a professional dancer and choreographer – in which balance was important, in every sense – to provide LDM sessions that are creative, varied and personalised. But please don’t confuse those things with an easy ride: you will be worked hard to achieve lasting results.
I have always been drawn to movement. My work with Pilates and floor barre methods helped to supplement my dance training, while yoga encouraged me to rebalance and refocus my mind and body connection. Exploring these disciplines became part of my daily routine and led me to discover my passion for the health and fitness industry and, ultimately, to pursue my career as a fitness professional in London and inevitably led to the creation of the Louisa Drake Method.
Here is some of the experience I’ll share to help, inspire and support you:
- Trainer at Tracy Anderson Method: private sessions and personal training classes in London and the US, working to motivate, transform and sculpt high profile and celebrity clients
- Shoreditch House: LDM Barre Fit
- Shoreditch House: LDM Shape Changer
- MOTR Instructor training with Balanced Bodies
- EFTI Pre and Post-Natal Certification with Annette Lang Education Systems
- Equinox Pilates Institute Mat Certification
- Equinox London: group fitness instructor
- Sweaty Betty Ambassador, Kensington
- STOTT Pilates: Mat plus & Advanced training
- Strala Yoga Guide: trained by founder Tara Stiles
- Barre Fitness Certified (barrecore): private barre sessions and training private clients using the Garuda hybrid reformer
- barreNourish: involved in nutritional guidance workshops
- Poliquin: certified BioSignature Modulation practitioner
- London Studio Centre: Three-year theatre dance diploma
- Cecchetti Ballet Scholarship